Universal Animal cuts
Universal Animal cuts: Thermogenic Supplement To Accelerate Weight Loss
The question is, what makes it different from hundreds of thermogenic products out there?
Universal Animal cuts is a thermogenic supplement that helps burn fat for a leaner, slimmer physique. The makers of Animal cuts, Universal Nutrition, claim that this supplement is unlike anything out there.
- Interested individuals can buy Universal Animal cuts online, which is a lot less tedious than buying from a retail store, like most fat burners
- Universal Animal cuts does not contain Ephedrine and caffeine so people that experience adverse effects of these two ingredients can take the product with no problems at all
- Universal Animal cuts is formulated with bitter orange extract, an ingredient scientifically known to speed up metabolic rates
- No Money-back guarantee
- No free trials
- No testimonials from previous/current users
- Does not suppress appetite
- Lipotropic Complex (Insitol Monophosphate, Choline Citrate and Betaine HCL)
- Thermogenic Complex (L-Theanine, Synephrine, OtopamineTyramine, Coleus Forskohli Extract and Epigallocatech Gallate)
- Metabolic Complex (Guarana and L-Carnitine)
- Thyroid Complex (Guggul and Soy Isoflavones)
- Diuretic Complex (Uva Ursi Extract and Dandelion Extract).
Take one pack of Animal cuts on an empty stomach before breakfast. Take the second pack after the first pack in approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Essentially, Universal Animal cut is geared towards people who participate in weight training competitions or body builders. Unlike other supplements of its kind, Universal Animal cuts contain thyroid stimulants, thermogenisis and diuretics to help users lose optimal amounts of body fat. This supplement comes in powder form and is sold in packets.
As directed, I am taking two Universal Animal cuts packets each day for three weeks. What I like about Universal Animal cuts is it does not contain caffeine or Ephedrine so you get to lose weight without your heart racing. People with a history of heart problems can take this fat burner without adverse effects. However, I would still recommend that you consult your physician before taking Universal Animal cuts.
Universal Nutrition claims that apart from weight loss, Universal Animal cuts actually have mood enhancing effects and minimizes bloating, to which, I can attest. I felt more pumped up each time I work out and this is because I’ve been taking Animal cuts. I feel lighter and more energized well beyond my regimen as well, which is a plus.
My only beef with the product is that Universal Nutrition does not offer a money-back guarantee when you purchase it. So people who did not experience any positive effects from this fat burner have no way of getting their money back. Additionally, it does not suppress appetite, which means people, myself included, with a huge appetite, are on their own in terms of controlling the food they eat.
Overall, the past three weeks that I’ve been taking the product has been amazing. I lost 7 pounds in the first week though weight loss has slowed down in the succeeding weeks. But weight loss is not really a priority at this point, as I am building more mass. Just like any fat burners, take this supplement and complement it with exercise and a sensible diet to maximize its effects.
Find out if Universal Animal cuts is the right fat burner for you. Also before you buy any supplement online check out supplement rewards.